The Consent Elevators maintains its own Service Station, Repairing Management Sectors, and other Customer Response Systems across the country. Qualified, trained engineers regularly visit customers’ sites, to provide training and conduct dynamic demonstration programs. The Service Teams comprise technical personnel with many years of experience in implementing and managing large, traffic-intensive elevator installations. They are infused with values of high cooperation and anytime responsiveness to customers, backed by 24-hour availability & easy replacement of parts. Plus, crisis management know-how and training.
In Elevator Business, What is most important as technology is: Service
- We provide our customers with excellent technical support during the installation process.
- Our professional staffs are always available to all our customers for consultation.
- Our professional record is our best guarantee. In almost fifty years of existence, we have had not a single case of a lift getting stuck or a customer being left unattended.
- We have spare parts available for all our lifts, all of which are easily traceable using the lift reference number, the plan reference number, the control system reference number – not to mention the site address.
- The electrical layout documentation which we supply is 100% specific to the lift system delivered – it is not generic.
- Some of our products are supplied with explanatory installation and assembly videos.